Thanks for supporting ReStore!
We are happy to collect your donations in the ReStore box truck. We schedule appointments about a week in advance. Please review the following criteria and guidelines before filling out and submitting the pickup request form to the right:
All donated items for pickup must be:
Please make every attempt to:
- In good condition
- Free of rips, stains, odors, or major scratches
- Too big to transport in a normal sized car
We cannot accept the following items:
- Have items on the ground floor or in the garage
- Bundle loose items
Please note that our drivers have the right to refuse donated items if their value will not aid in our mission to fund affordable homes for families in need in Monroe County. We also ask that you consider making a $10 donation upon pickup to help us cover the cost of fuel, maintenance, and labor.
- Hazardous Chemicals / Waste
- Mattresses / Box Springs
- Unframed Glass or Mirrors
- Baby Items / Toys
- Items that are broken, torn, or missing parts
- Used paint
- Used Carpeting
Your donations help to build hope in Monroe County for families in need of safe, decent, and affordable housing. Thank you!